TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Best Fishes Sneak Peek

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 312 - Polka Dots which I covered in my marina mist base dry embossed with Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles and my dp as well.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 322.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 312 - Misty Celery Roses.
My stamp set is a sneak peek of a set called "FISH YOU WERE HERE" and will be available next week from MARKS FINEST PAPERS.
I stamped the ferns in certainly celery then sponged some blue to tone the white down, the fish in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics and the sentiment in rose red.
Hope you like it, now off to work for the 5th straight day.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fish You Were Here - MFP
Paper: white, marina mist, rose red, dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black, rose red, marina mist
Accessories: google eyes, copics, stickles, dimensionals, cuttlebug, tiny bubbles ef
Techniques: 3D, copic coloring, dry embossing

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love how you colored your fish!! too cute and great job on the sketch!