TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bluebird Thoughts of You

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 316 - Misty Celery Breeze. I used a digital image from SWEEN N SASSY DIGITAL STAMPS for my focal image. I colored with copics then added some stickles. I trimmed my white focal panel and the marina mist and baja breeze matts and the white card base along the right edge for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 318 - Follow The Edge. I stamped the sentiment in marina mist on white then cut it out for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 112 - Cut Up Sentiments. I stamped the bottom portion only of the sentiment in marina mist again on the certainly celery pattern paper on the inside of this card. Not always a fan of my completed project but I am today. I love how this turned out and hope you do too. RECIPE: Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers - SU; Bluebird - SNS, Paper: white, marina mist, baja breeze, certainly Celery PP Ink: marina mist Accessories: stickles, digital image, copics Techniques: Follow The Edge, Copic Coloring, doodling

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Beautiful coloring on your bird! Fabulous card!