TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dirty Black Tie Party Dress

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 216 - Quixotic. I like the simple black and white colors in her EWE ARE THE BEST. I have had a vision since the DIRTY DOZEN GALLER AND CHALLENGES gallery was up on the 15th of this darling party dress from SWEET -N- SASSY STAMPS digital Line so today I put it together. hand doodled the swirls and stas from the INSPIRATIONAL PHOTO bottle layer of the cake. I ran the white panel through the cuttlebug using Diamonds & Dots embossing folder for the middle layer adn black ribbon for the top layer. I used the SKETCH for my layout and a fiskars border punch on the white panel. My dp is from DCWV Glitter Mat Stack. The Central theme is BLACK TIE. I love how this turned out and hope you do to.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Party Dress - SNS
Paper: white, black, DCWV Glitter Mat Stack Ink: black
Accessories: ribbon, pearl drops, Cuttlebug, Diamonds & Dots EF, Marvy Giga Scallop Circle, Fiskars Circle template
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D

No comments: