TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Three Little Geeky Words

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE #318 - Follow The Edge. I colored this darling digital image called "Geeky Love" with copics then trimmed around the left edge of my white base, MME dp, and white focal panel. I stamped the sentiments in espresso ink then cut each section out of the "I love you" and left the other "you,you,you" in one piece but cut it out with scissors then matted on espresso cs and adhered to the focal panel. I doodled around the top, bottom and right sides with Spica glitter pen for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 112 - Cut Up Sentiments. This is also for Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 216 - Quixotic finding inspiration in this lovely LIFE IS SWEETER WHEN SHARED. I changed the red to orange and used a different image and layout. I have not given my darling hubby a card "just because" in a while so he found this in front of the coffee maker this morning. He loves me so much and the feeling is soo mutual. RECIPE: Stamps: Three Little Words - Su; Geeky Love - Make It Crafty Paper: white, MME dp Ink: espresso Accessories: spica brown glitter pen Techniques: Follow The Edge, Copic Coloring, doodling