TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Walking In The Woods With Sympathy

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 316 - Trellis.
I did another CASE for Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER # 214 - bfinlay aka Bridget. I just loved her PEARLY TREES. I changed the colors, layout, left of the ribbon and replaced the pearls with stickles.
I used last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 313 - Crushing Bashuful Blues with Pizzazz.
For my background behind the trellis I used a fun technique created by my friend (Faith) called INK, SPRAY, SMASH using the colors from the color challeng.
I embossed the focal panel with SU's Square Lattice Embossing folder then double embossed with Nesties Label Four.
I stamped the tree and senitment from MARKS FINEST PAPERS set called "A Walk In The Woods" in pear pizzazz. I cut the tree out and popped it up then added stickles for last Thursday's STAMPIN' B'S CHALLENGE # 101 - Bling.
Headed to work now.
RECIPE:
Stamps: A Walk In The Woods - MFP
Paper: white
Ink: bashful blue, pear pizzazz, concord crush,
Accessories: Nesties Label 4, Cuttlebug, SU Square Lattice embossing folder, dimensionals
Techniques: Ink,Spray, & Smash, Double Embossing, 3D

No comments: