TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Grandma's Boudoir Sneak Peek

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 315 - That's Odd where Holly challenged us to make an odd shaped card rather than the traditional square or A2 style. I used my Nesties to make my card shape.
This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 109 - Tickle Your Funny Bone the inside of this card says "sometimes getting older is a good thing". I have co-work celebrating a birthday this month and she always gets such a thrill out of my homemade creations I give her, she also does NOT even look her age by no means.
I used last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 312 - Misty Celery Roses for my color combo.
I stamped the sentiment in certainly celery and the image in marina mist. I used a flower punch for the marina mist flower and certainly celery fern then a green brad.
For this card I used a set due to be released this week from MARKS FINEST PAPERS called "Grandma's Boudoir". I love vintage images and this set is just darling.
What a glorious week this will be as I am still on cloud nine from being this weeks Featured Stamper. What an honor this is. Thank you all who played along and who will be playing along.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Grandma's Boudoir - MFP
Paper: white, rose red, certainly celery, marina mist
Ink: certainly celery, marina mist
Accessories: flower punch, MS fern punch, brad, Nesties Label 14, Stickles