TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just Dandy Get Well

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Ink It Up With Color. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 315 - Saffron Pear Roses for my colors and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 111 for my layout. Panel 2 is a clipping from this weeks Colquitt Shopper sponged with so saffron then matted on regal rose cs. It was no accident that the clipping shows an ad from the hospital my dh and I work at and why not make a get well card from there? Pretty clevah huh? Anyway the clipping is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 317 - Newsworthy.
I inked the top porton of my dandelion image up with so saffron and the bottom with pear pizzazz then huffed and stamped on white. I sponged regal rose around the circle scallop Mega Punched focal panel. I added a Pearl and some stickles.
I stamped a butterfly image from "Hearts, Hearts, Hearts" stamp set, a sentiment from "African Veldt" and the flower image is from "Just Dandy" all of which can be found at MARKS FINEST PAPERS. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Just Dandy, African Veldt, Hearts Hearts Hearts - MFP
Paper: white, regal rose, so saffron
Ink: so saffron, pear pizzazz, regal rose
Accessories: stickles, pearl, newspaper, Mega Scallop Circle Punch
Techniques: sponge distressing, 3D

No comments: