TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Smiling Molly With Her Tulips

This is for today's WAYS TO USE CHALLENGE # 314 - Smiles. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 324.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 314 - Soft Breezes Cake Walk.
My baja breeze base was embossed with Diamonds and Dots embossing folder trellis design for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 316 - Trellis/Lattice. I hand drew the hardwood floor then colored with copics. I also had to hand write the smile sentiment.
My image is from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS and is called Mollys Tulips.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Molly's Tulips - SNS
Paper: white, baja breeze, soft suede, crumb cake
Ink: baja breeze
Accessories: white pearlex, copics, Diamonds and Dots EF
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D, copic coloring

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Awwh! She is too sweet! Love your floor too!