TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hard To Say

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 324;
Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 314 - Soft Breezes Cake Walk; and
Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 316 - Trellis/Lattice.
I embossed my baja breeze base layer with Cuttlebug's Houndstooth embossing folder and the crumb cake trellis frame with Stampin' Ups Square lattice embossing folder.
I sponged my primas this time to get a different look rather than coloring with copics. I like how they turned out. There are three bound by a crumb cake colored big brad. Now off to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hart To Say
Paper: white, baja breeze, soft suede, crumb cake, dp
Ink: soft suede, baja breeze,
Accessories: big brad, primas
Techniques: Trellis, Lattice

No comments: