TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, March 18, 2011

This is for a few challenges :
Today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 56 - How Does Your Garden Grow present to use by one of the newest Dirty Gals (Whoo Hoo - Congrats Again);
Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 314 - Miles of Smiles;
Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 324;
Tuesday from a couple of weeks ago COLOR CHALLENGE # 312 - Misty Celery Roses;
Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 316 - Trellis/Lattice.
I used my Diamonds and Dots embossing folder on certainly celery cs. I stamped my flower image in certainly celery on white cs then sponged some celery around for the grassy effect. I used a scallop mask sponging some marina mist for clounds.

I stamped the butterfly on white using tuxedo black ink 3 times cut all 3 out and colored them iwth copics. Adhered the wings together and then attached to my focal panel. LOVE making 3D Butterflies.


You can see my tutorial HERE.
I inked a portion of the sentiment up in rose red, huffed and stamped then used my rose red marker to hand write in Smile.
I used a stamp set called "JUST DANDY" from MARKS FINEST PAPERS.
Sunday is our 12th Anniversary and I think this will be his card. But for now I am off to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Just Dandy - MFP
Paper: white, marina mist, rose red, certainly celery
Ink: memento tuxedo black, certainly celery, marina mist, rose red
Accessories: dimensionals, stickles, spica glitter pen, sponges
Techniques: sponging, 3D, copic coloring

No comments: