TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Lucky Get Well Soup

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 54 - Lucky Penny.
My polkadot dp is for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 312 - Seeing Spots.
My layout is for Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 322.
My color combo is for Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 312 - Misty Celery Roses.
I used free digi images for this "Get Well" card I made this morning for a co-worker who is not well. I hope this makes him feel better. I love this witch image and who says it has to be a halloween card? Teehee.
Now off to work I go for day 6 straight. I may not even get out of bed tomorrow. LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: Free digi images ?
Paper: white, marina mist, rose red, certainly celery, dp?
Accessories: copics, stickles
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: