TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Lattice Of Friendship

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 326. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 316 - Misty Celery Breeze. I used my Martha Stewart punch that I have had and forgot I had it for the TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 316 - Let's Make A Trellisfrom a couple of weeks ago. What a shame that I had overlooked this wonderful punch during that week. I stamped the sentiment in marina mist then traced with spica glitter pen and matted on baja breeze and popped it up on marina mist that was dry embossed with cuttlebug Victorian folder. I punched 3 butterflies from a Martha Stewart punch and adhered them together for a 3D Butterfly and added a couple of crystal gems in the center. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: white, baja breeze, marina mist Ink: marina mist
Accessories: ribbon, spica glitter pen, Marth Stewart Lattice and Butterfly Punches, Dimensionals, Cuttlebug, victorian EF, crystal gems
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D

No comments: