TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Paper Pieced Party Dress

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 315 - Saffron Pear Roses with a dessert option of as many things as you can that start with the letter "P". OK I am all over piling it on so here we go:
Pink ribbon
half Pearls
liquid Pearls
straight Pin
Paper Piecing
Paper Piercing
news Print designer Paper
image - Party dress

I used Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 111 - Sketch for my layout and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 317 - Newsworthy where I found this piece of news Print dp which was lucky for me since I do not take the newspaper and could not play Monday, insert LARGE pout here :(
My image is called "PARTY DRESS" and is a digital image from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS. It is just darling. I paper pieced the dress and added some half pearls to the top and some liquid pearls to the waist. I colored the waistband, trim at the bottom and hanger with copics. I tied a double bow and added a straight Pin that I threaded a couple of beads on and stuck it throuth the bow knot and into the dimensionals that is popping up the focal panel. I paper pierced around the scalloped circle regal rose matt.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Party Dress - SNS
Paper: white, newsprint dp, ?dp, regal rose, so saffron, pear pizzazz
Accessories: copics, Nesties circle, Nesties scallop circles, cuttlebug, paper piercer, liquid pears, half pearls, dimensionals, straight pin, beads
Techniques: paper piecing, paper piercing, 3D, copic coloring, dry embossing

No comments: