TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sweet Birthday Celebrations


This is for Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER - CardCrazy Denise and today's BrainWaveChallenge presented every Wednesday on ASHLEY BOWEN'S BLOG. I just loved Denise's dress she made and the one on the challenge as well but mine just did not turn out the same way, sorry Denise & Ashley. I used a different shirt top and made my dp for the skirt with the smaller cupcakes. should have used the smaller ones for the shirt top too. Oh Well. The colors here are pretty in pink, regal rose, taken w/teal, certainly celery and choc chip. I moved one of the photo corners from hers while CASEing her HAPPY 4TH dress card. I also doodled on the photo corners.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo - Sweet Celebrations
Paper: choc chip, pretty in pink, white
Ink: pretty in pink, regal rose, taken w/teal, certainly celery
Accessories: ribbon

No comments: