TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jolly Snowman Sneak Peak

Woke up this morning so anxious to see the color challenge so I could get to CASEing Shannon again and eeeekkkk, what is this? Is the interent down? Why is the CC not loaded, it is always here Tuesday morning? I had to go to work and check back later to see what the colors of the day were. Well better late than never huh? This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Breezy Vanilla Kisses. As promised I am also CASEing my very talented daughter because she was choosen as this weeks FEATURED STAMPER - e3stamper - It's FROG-tastic. Today's choice was her HEAD OVER HEELS cute card. I just love that duck and the way she used different angles for the squares so I tried to replicate it. Not as successful as she was but I tried. I used a cute winter set being released Friday by TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY - Jolly Snowman. The background is a mini snowflake and design and I stamped it in baja breeze on vanilla. The images were stamped in black stazon then colored with markers. The sentiment was stamped in baja breeze. These were matted on kiwi kiss then matted on baja breeze. I found some ribbon that is a close match from my stash and slide a small strip of old olive in with it. I applied stickles to the end of the cap and the cheeks of the snowmen. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Jolly Snowman - Treehouse Stamp Company
Paper: Vanilla, baja breeze, kiwi kiss, white
Ink: baja breeze, old olive, brocade blue
Accessories: ribbon, stickles

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

I love your card, Neva...what a joy to be able to case your Featured Stamper DD!!! The snowmen are adorable and your coloring is beautiful!!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love this! Those snowmen are sooo cute!!