TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

HMSC14, HMCC11 Fright Night


This is for the H&M Sketch and Color Challenge Combo presented every Saturday on HEATHER ROLIN'S BLOG. These are very addictive. Heather would love to see what you come up with so make sure to use the keywords HMSC14 for the sketch and HMCC11 for the color combo. The colors are orange, black, green, purple, and white. I used some Non SU cs that I have been trying to use so I have more reason to buy more SU ;) For this project I used Fright Night, a cute Halloween set recently released from H&M Stamp Company. I used the bookcase image for the 3 panels and stamped it 2 times on orange and once on green. These are cut out and adhered to the purple layer which is matted on black cs that I used my Martha Stewart scallops with holes border punch. I stamped the large bat on the purple base that is matted on black. For the long thin panel I stamped the fence and the headstones in black then colored them with chaulks. The sentiment is stamped in black and I used 2 sizes of circle punches, punched a hole for an eyelet and set an orange eyelet to run the ribbon through. These are both popped up. Hope you like it and play along.
RECIPE:

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Super cute Neva- love the one with the headstones. It's just too cute.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is soo cute! love the stamped bookcase panels! Great job on both challenges!