TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, September 1, 2008

BIG RELEASE DAY AT H & M STAMP CO

Well today finally arrived, Sept 1st and it is a big day for H & M Stamp Company releasing around 40 stamp sets today. Also along with the big release is a great big deal as well. NO SHIPPING, yep you read it right, NO SHIPPING. Here is the coupon for any order placed from Sept 1st thru October 1st and you pay NO SHIPPING. What a great deal, so make your list now and place your order.


To kick this big release off here is just one of the many stamp sets for purchase with this free shipping coupon. I used "OLD FASHIONED HAY RIDE". This was so much fun making this card. I just love this set. I have such fun memories as a child of going on hay rides and best o f all the hay back then didn't itch like it does today. LOL. I colored this image using SU Markers. I used silver brads for the tire rims. The hay ride image and pumpkins are stamped in black stazon, colored, cut out and popped up. Hope you like it and be sure to check out the store for the rest of the release sets. Use the coupon for free shipping. Hurry you only have 29 more days.

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I LOVE this!!!! Fantastic scene and wonderful coloring!!!