TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CASED Basket Full of Fun

Hi my name is Neva and I am a SCS junkie, I have been hooked for over 3 yrs now,LOL. I saw this wonderful creation of DEBDEB and loved the coloring of her apples so good that I had to CASE it. I hope she does not mind because she knows where I live and I really don't want to have to be on the lookout for a mad stamper. LOL. I am going to CASE annonymous classes they are helping some.LOL. Anyway I did not get to do the COLOR CHALLENGE - Gray Riding Hood Galore so I combined it with today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. On Going Gray CS I stamped the sanded background using Basic Gray after stampin off once as I do not have Going Gray. This is matted on Real Red bc my order has not yet reached me with my new In-colors "insert a pout here". I stamped the apples 3 times and the bucket once in basic gray then colored with prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. I cut out one set of the apples to pop up above the set stamped above the bucket, then I cut 3 apples out to pop up on the 3 strips of real red pattern paper. green galore strip covers panel 2. The sentiment was inked, huffed and placed by use of my stamp-a-ma-jig. I punched a 1inch and 1 1/8 inch circle for the optional layer with the remained of the sentiment. I doodled around the main image and matted it on real red. Tied a small red gingham ribbon around panel 2 and viola, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Hope you have a wonderful Wendnesday.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Basket Full of Fun, Sanded
Paper: Real Red, Green Galore, Going Gray, Real Red Pattern Paper
Ink: Going Gray, real red
Accessories: Diminsionals, ribbon, 1" and 1 1/8" circle punches
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, Doodling

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Super cute card - perfect for the season.

Allison Rankin said...

What a lovely color palette...great job!