TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A CASE of Happy Baroque Fall

Well I have been promoted, Shannon too. We have graduated from Guest Deisgn Team Members with Treehouse Stamps to Design Team Members. YEH for us. :) I am so excited. I am like Forrest Gump though (I sure hope I don't let her down!). LOL Onto today's challenge.

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - terrore3. I chose her HAPPY PICKIN' for my CASE. I changed the layout, shades of green & orange and used a stamp in stead of punches. I also added my new Cuttlebug pumpkin folder that I just realized Sat I have had for weeks now and not used yet. How do I do that? Buy all of this kewl stuff and forget to use it! My image is from a set released this month called Happy Fall Yall and can be found at TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. I also added the punched ferns using 2 shades of orange and green to capture the fall effect of the changing colors. Hope you like it and congrats to ya Terry for being picked this weeks FS.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Happy Fall Yall - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Non SU ornage , green , vanilla
Ink: old olive, pumpkin pie
Accessories: ribbon, MS Fern Punch, CB Pumpkin Harvest Folder
Techniques: Dry Emboss

5 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Super cute Neva!!! And I LOVE your photo of you and Jessie on your sidebar! SO CUTE!

Michele Kovack said...

This is really pretty! Great job!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I love this!! I think its gorgeous!!

Linsey R said...

Oooh, Neva--that is wonderful news!!! Congrats to you and Shannon on your new permanent DT spots! Treehouse stamps are awesome and so are you! They are so smart to snatch you up! :) hugs and this card is gorgeous!!!

Lynda Benden said...

OMG, I SO need that fern punch!!! You did a fantastic job with layering the branches and the image is awesome!!! The bow adds the perfect final touch!