TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School Fun Teacher Percy

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE combined with Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVER'S CHALLENGE - Black Magic. I used 2 of the 40 new sets just released from H & M STAMP COMPANY. I stamped Teacher Percy in white craft ink and basic black on white. I cut out and popped up the image stamped on white. I colored the globe, pencil box and desk top on the black cs, the nose and bow tie on the popped up image all with Prismacolor pencils. I made the top section background using stamps from School Fun Percy and the bottom section is a sheet of dp from my minds eye. Hope you like it. I also stamped the alpha and numbers on the top of the black cs layer in white craft so that it would look like a chalk board. How'd I do? I think these sets are just adorable. Remember if you place an order between now and Oct 1st Heather is giving FREE SHIPPING.
RECIPE:
Stamps: School Fun Percy, Teacher Percy - H & M Stamp Company
Paper: Black, White, Striped dp -MME
Ink: Black, white craft ink
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils
Techniques: Black Magic

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Super cute. That penguin is just awesome.

Linsey R said...

how totally adorable, Neva! You are on the H&M DT, that is AwEsome, girl!!! :) Gosh, I've really been missing all my friends wonderful accomplishments lately--Congrats, I'm so happy for you and proud to know you! hey remember, I knew you before you were famous, hehe! :) hugs!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love the stamping on the blackboard! too cute!