TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Christmas Favorite Sneak Peak

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. I used riding hood red, always artichoke, and basic gray for Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE. This set is called Christmas Favorites and will be released soon from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. I stamped the tree in artichoke on white then in artichoke craft ink and heat embossed using a glittery EP. It is cut out and popped up. I colored the open ares with various colors bc sometimes I want all the same color on my tree for the year and sometimes I want a variety. This year I think I want the variety. I used some real red and always artichoke pattern paper adn riding hood red and basic gray CS. All layers are matted on artichoke. The basic gray layer is the snowflakes from this set embossed with glitter ep. Hope ya like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Christmas Favorites - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: whtie, always artichoke cs, riding hood red cs, basic gray cs, always artichoke pattern print, real red pattern print
Ink: always artichoke, always artichoke craft, riding hood red
Accessories: versa mark, glitter ep, heat gun, ribbon, markers
Techniques: Heat Emboss

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Nice card - the tree really pops!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Great job on the sketch! love the different colored lights! Great sparkle!

Carolina said...

Oh is this ever darln' - what a pretty christmas card!