TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

PRETTY AMAZING CASE

Hello eveyone and Happy Wednesday. This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Breezy Vanilla Kisses, and Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE. This weeks FS is my very talented daughter e3stamper(Shannon) and I promised myself I would CASE her every day if she were ever featured and so I have chosen her PRETTY AMAZING card for this CASE. I changed the colors to fit this weeks colors and the layout to fit this weeks sketch. Placed my ribbon in a different place and used the ISS (Ink,Spray,Smash) technique for one of my squares - I used certainly celery and brocade blue but I don't know what happened withe blue, it just sorta blended together somehow. I need more lessons from Faith I think ;) The flower image on that square is stamped in black stazon. I ran the baja breeze square through Birds & Swirls CB folder to match the celery PP card base. The flower is stamped on vanilla using baja breeze then stickles applied. The bird is stamped in black stazon then colored with the squished ink from the ink pads of baja breeze and kiwi kiss. I applied stickles to the bird as well as popping him up on the flower. The ribbon is some shared with me by my sweet dd Shannon and it seems to be a close match for baja breeze, glad she shared with me now. Hope you like it. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Pretty Amazing
Paper: Certainly Celery Pattern Paper, Baja Breeze, Vanilla, glossy CS
Ink: Black Stazon, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Certainly Celelry, Brocade Blue
Accessories: Ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder & Machine
Techniques: Ink, Spray & Smash Background Creation

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

OMG!! Gotta run pull out that stash! didnt know there was a match for baja breeze!LOL! Love your card! Great combo of stamps,ef, and prints!