TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

HMSC11, HMCC8, Miracle From Above

Hello Saturday, this card was created for today's sketch and color challenge presented every Saturday by Heather Rolin from H & M STAMP COMPANY on her BLOG. Today's challenge has an added incentive to it as well. If you rise to the challenge and create either the color or the sketch or do them together and use the correct keywords then place a link on Heather's blog you will be entered in a drawing for a $10 gift certificate to shop with at H&M Stamp Company. Today's colors were Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, red (pomegrante,cranberry or real red), and white. I used cranberry crisp since I have neglected it with the last set of in-colors. I also used my new Martha Steward border punch which also embosses. Click on the pic to see it close up but don't look too hard. It never fails with me the very last thing I try to do to a card I mess something up. When 0h when will I learn to leave well enough alone? :( Anyway I just love this adorable new baby set from H & M Stamps. It is just precious to me. Hope you like it too and remember that any order placed before Oct 1st receives FREE SHIPPING.