TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fairy Tale Wishes

Well my oldest grandbaby is having to have her tonsils out today not because of infection but they are just toooo big that she is having a hard time sleeping and breathing. Normally this is not a scary situation but this is the child that ended up in Macon on a ventilator for 12 days 5 yrs ago due to Asthma & RSV so her Mom is quite nervous about today. Please keep Alana & Shannon in your thoughts and prayers today. We are hoping she can go home later today but they may keep her overnight just to be safe. We will have to see how she does. Now onto todays project that I am much happier with then Monday's. LOL
This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Monochromatics. I used temp turquoise, taken with teal. soft sky and cool carribean for todays creation and for my stamp set I used 1 of the 40 new released stamped sets from H & M STAMP COMPANY. Heather has out done herself with all of these really fabulous sets and to prove how excited she is about this huge release she is giving everyone who places an order from now until Oct 1st FREE SHIPPING!. WOW that is what she said. This set is called Fairy Tales and I think it is just darling. I stamped the fairy in cool carribean on soft sky cs, cut it out and popped it up so I could place the wings behind her that are stamped on vellum in cool carribean. I folded the vellum then stamped on both sides so when I attached the cut out it would stand up for diminsion. Stickles applied in the open areas of the wings, all the butterflies and the trail from the wand to the snall butterfly. Hope you like it and don't forget to go shopping for some really great sets at a really great deal.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fairy Tales - H&M Stamps
Paper: Taken with Teal, Cool Carribean, Soft Sky, vellum, white
Ink: Taken w/Teal, Cool Carribean, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: ribbon, Ranger Stardust stickles
Techniques: 3d

2 comments: