TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wrinkled Free Distressed Happy Birthday

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 362 - Bountiful Borders. I used my Martha Stewart Lattice Border on both sides of my white cs to make a lattice topper for my distressed layer below.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 372. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 362 - Night of Blue Cakes.
My distressed panel underneath the white lattice layer is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 374 - Wrinkle Free Distress. I used the 3 color challenge coordinating markers for my distressed panel, misted then dryed with my heat gun.
On the lattice panel I punched some MS Ferns & butterflies from the remainder of my distressed sheet.
My bashful blue base panel was embossed using Sizzix Brickwall embossing folder inked with night of navy on the negative side.
Now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Happy Birthday - CTMH
Paper: white, bashful blue
Ink: bashful blue, night of navy, crumb cake
Accessories: MS Lattice Border, MS Fern, MS Butterfly, Sizzix Brickwall,
Techniques: wrinkle free distress, cuttlebug the negative effect

No comments: