TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Heard From The Baroque Motif

This is for this weeks challenges (minus Friday's WT as I do not have any of those darling little envelopes - must get soon).
So for Today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 263 - Beccabatgirl. I found inspiration from her gorgeous BUTTERFLY & FLOURISH BIRTHDAY CARD.
For Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 324 - Creative Wallcovering finding inspiration in these gorgeous Wallies Mariposa Butterflies Wall Decorations .
For Friday's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 100 - understandblue where I loved Lydia's GORGEOUS BUTTERFLY CAS CARD.
For Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 362 - Bountiful Borders.
For Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 372.
For Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 362 - Night of Blue Cakes.
For Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 364 - Wrinkle Free Distress.
I used my Nesties Grand Butterfly dies using bashful blue and night of navy cs.
I used bashful blue and crumb cake for my wrinkle free distress background panel then stamped the flourish from "Baroque Motif" in night of navy after stamping off.
My focal panel is matted on bashful blue then night of navy cs using a fiskars border punch on the bottom side.
I stamped the sentiment from "Heard From The Heart" in crumb cake.
Now off to Church I go to watch my oldest grandson (Brayden) go through baptism.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Heard From The Heart, Baroque Motif
Paper: white, basful blue, night of navy
Ink: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Fiskars border punch, Nestie Grand Butterflies,
Techniques: wrinkle free distress

No comments: