TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Olive You Love Notes

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 361 - Valentine with a Twist where Hannah threw me for a loop when she said NO RED!! Anne don't faint OK? In order to reign as the Queen I had to come up with an alternate plan and so I used last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 360 - White Island Pool Party which has no red or pink in it but still with a Valentine theme. Whey.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 371.
I cut thin strips of pool party and island indigo cs for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 363 - Make Your Own Stripes and used the LOVE NOTE image stamped in island indigo for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 156 - Hearts.
Have a fabulous Thursday everyone.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Olive You
Paper: white, pool party, island indigo
Ink: island indigo
Accessories: stickes, ribbon
Techniques: Make Your Own Stripes

No comments: