TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hard To Say with Pennants

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 364 - Lucky Rock Garden.
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY'S SKETCH CHALLENGE # 230.
My white panel is SU Pennant wheel and was inked with the 3 colors from the color challenge, huffed and stamped for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 366 - It's A Banner Kinda Day.
I used my SU 5 petal flower punch with river rock cs then attached a green button threaded with baker's twine and popped it up on dimensionals.
My base panel is river rock with garden green inked on the negative side of The Paper Studio "Leaves" embossing folder.
My sentiment is from Hard To Say and was also inked using river rock and garden green markers, huffed and stamped then layered with all 3 colors from the color challenge.
Now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hard To Say, Pennant wheel - SU
Paper: white, river rock, lucky limeade, garden green
Ink: river rock, lucky limeade, garden green
Accessories: dimensionals, 5 petal flower punch, TPS Leaves EF, baker's twine, button
Techniques: Bannerr, Pennant, Cuttlebug the Negative Effect, dry embossing

No comments: