TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Ethel's Too Funny

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 98 - Send A Joke well Ethel just cracks me up so I grabbed her.
I CASED this STARY NIGHT for today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 98 - Brat Cards. I love the way she did the stars behind the window die.
Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 360 - Groundhog Day challenge was to stamp the same image multiple times which I did with the star image from Background Basics stamped in versa mark then heat embossed and Ethel stamped twice, once on the inside, and one cut out and popped up.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 370. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 360 - White Island Pool.
I stamped the sentiment on the inside 1st in pool party then in island indigo for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 372 - Try This or Try That.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Ethel, Strange Sentiment - Rubbernecker, Background Basics - SU
Paper: white, pool party, island indigo
Ink: pool party, island indigo, momento tuxedo black
Accessories: Small Madison Window, MS Picket Fence, Embossing Buddy, Embossing powder, Copics, stamp-a-ma-jig
Techniques: Shadow Stamping, Copic coloring

No comments: