TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Friendly Cow

This is for this weeks challenges of :
Today's: FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 105 - Cards with Character.
Today: QUEEN FOR THE DAY # 101 - kokirose aka Patricia where I was more than happy to CASE this darling cyber friend. I chose her HOLY COW CARD.
Thursday's: WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 363 - Bring on the Buttons.
Wednesday's: SKETCH CHALLENGE # 373.
Tuesday's: COLOR CHALLENGE # 363 - Basic Pretty Pirouette.
Monday's: CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 158 - Stitching.
and Monday's: TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 363 - Acrylic Distress.
My image & sentimnet are from High Hopes. I used copics to color.
I painted some pretty in pink cs with white acrylic paint then distressed it with pretty in pink ink after embossing with my new folder from PaperTray Ink. I just had to do the whole week together as I may not be back until Monday. We have a triple granddaughter birthday party tomorrow morning and then I have 2 grands until after church Sunday. Have a fabulous weekend everyone.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Clarabelle & Riley, Friends for Heifer - HH
Paper: white, basic gray, pretty in pink, pink pirouette
Ink: pretty in pink, basic gray
Accessories: copics, prima, button, Fiskars Rope Border, PTI Picnik Plaid Impression Plate
Techniques: dry embossing, 3d, copic coloring, acrylic distressing

No comments: