TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lovely Trees

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 262 - 101Airborne. I loved the winter scene in her BLUE CHRISTMAS.
This is also for Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 323 - Better Photos finding beauty in this magistic BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPING PHOTO of PATIENCE.
I made a rainbow of ribbon stips for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 103 - Rainbow and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 363 - Make Your Own Stipes.
I cut and embossed the window die from Our Daily Bread using white cs and the curtains are from Basic Gray Crazy Love dp. I sponged some clouds with bashful blue ink and stamped the trees in old olive.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree
Paper: white, BG Crazy Love
Ink: old olive, bashful blue
Accessories: ODB Window Die, Scallop Oval, ribbons
Techniques: sponging, 3D, masking

No comments: