TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Acrylic Distressed Holidays For You

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 373.
I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 363 - Basic Pretty Pirouette.
I searched through my craft supplies Holly and guess what I found? Yep Acrylic Paints. So this is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 365 - Acrylic Distress.  I started with white and added 1 drop of red, stirred and had some Pretty In Pink paint to add to some white cs that was embossed with The Paper Studio's Intracate Swirl EF. After drying I sanded and then sponged some basic gray on the raised sections but it also got on the rest of it. Not sure if this was the look I was going for but it is the one I ended up with ;)
I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the Pink Pirouette matt layer then matted that on basic gray.
My dp is from Basic Gray's Crazy Love pack.
I used my Copic ABS to color the 4 layers of primas then added some white cording to tie the button in the center with.
My sentiment is from All Holidays and stamped in pretty in pink on white. then punched with layered oval punches from SU.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: white, pretty in pink, pink pirouette, basic gray, BG Crazy Love dp
Ink: pretty in pink, basic gray
Accessories: cord, button, primas, whtie & red acrylic paint, Copic ABS, Copics, dimensionals, layered oval punches, Martha Stewart border punch
Techniques: Acrylic Distress, ABS, 3D

No comments: