TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Wonderful Words of LOVE

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 363 - Make Your Own Stripes. I used 1/4 and 1/2 inch strips of Bo Bunny - Crazy Love dp then cut and embossed with Nesties Hearts. I cut and embossed a matt in choc chip using Nesties Scallop Heart. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how this turned out.
My hearts are for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 156 - Hearts.
This is also for Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 261 - Darsie1.  I chose to CASE Darsies' BEARY MUCH as I love that darling bear holding that heart. So cute.
I stamped the LOVE from Wonderful Words in choc chip ink. On the inside I stamped "Happy Valentine Day" from All Holidays set in choc chip.
I think one of my daughters might be seeing this next week ;)
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wonderful Words I
Paper: vanilla, choc chip, Bo Bunny - Crazy Love dp
Ink: choc chip
Accessories: Nestie Hearts & Scalloped Hearts
Techniques: Make Your Own Stripes

No comments: