TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Cowboy

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 365 - Acrylic Distress. What a fun TLC Holly. Sorry I had to tweek mine since I have NO acrylic paint I embossed the CB Star EF on bashful blue then sanded the top and sponged Ranger "Broken China" Distressing Ink on top of the raised portion.
My dp panel is from The Paper Studio "YEEHAW" I picked up a couple of weeks ago and needed the right opportunity to use.
My layout is from Saturday's CARD POSITIONING SYSTEM SKETCH CHALLENGE # 253.
My sentiment is stamped in night of navy and is from from a set called "Southwest Cowboy" from Marks Finest Papers. I used a Nestie label die to cut and emboss.
I have 3 grandson's and have a sneaky feeling one of them will see this sometime this year. LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Southwest Cowboy - MFP
Paper: vanilla, riding hood red, bashful blue, TPS Yeehaw dp
Ink: night of navy, Ranger - Broken China
Accessories: brads, Nesties Label die, CB Stars EF

3 comments:

Monica said...

What a neat card... love how you handled the embossing and the sanding along with sponging. Very nice card!

Monica xxx

Jennie said...

What a fun card you have created Neva! Love the way you did the embossed stars. Great job on the sketch and thanks for joining us at CPS this week :)

Create It Simply said...

Cool card! Thanks for joining us at CPS :)