TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wild West Love

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 371.
My colors are from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 361 - Soft Poppy Delight.
My tag panel and heart with the stips of cs from the color challenge are from Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 363 - Make Your Own Stripes.
My heart is also for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 156 - Hearts. I added stickles to the heart stipes, cut a poppy parade mat for the heart and popped it up on dimensionals.
I used a sheet of dp from The Paper Studio - Love You stack for the bottom panel and soft suede for the base.
The focal panel is stamped with poppy parade using Wild West Alphabet "I" and "U", sponged with poppy parade then popped up on dimensionals. I punched 3 of the larger holes from poppy parade cs using my crop-a-dile, popped them up on dimensionals then covered with glossy glaze for faux brads.
This will be my valentine card to my darling hubby. I hope he likes it. He is so supportive and encouraging while enduring my addiction. LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wild West Alphabet
Paper: white, daffodil delight, soft suede, poppy parade, TPS - Love You dp
Ink: poppy parade
Accessories: dimensionals, eyelet, crop-a-dile, stickles, ribbon, circle punches, Martha Stewart Heart Punch, corner punch
Techniques: Make Your Own Stripes, faux brads, 3D, sponge distressing

No comments: