TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sew What's New With You?

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 363 - Bring on the Buttons. I think I covered that one well enough ;)
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 373.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 363 - Basic Pretty Pirouette with a dessert option of Buttons.
I used a set from Marks Finest Papers called "SEW WHAT?". On white cs I stamped the button in all 3 colors randomly to create my own background panel then used pretty in pink marker to make the 3 dots randomly. This is matted on pretty in pink with a Fiskars border punch then pink pirouette where I stamped the 2nd part of the sentiment in pretty in pink which is not easy to see on pink pirouette cs. The 1st part of the sentiment was stamped in basic gray on white then matted on pretty in pink. I used layered oval punches from SU.
My BIG Button is a quickutz cut from pretty in pink.
My basic gray base was embossed with Cuttlebugs Argyle EF.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sew What - MFP
Paper: white, pretty in pink, pink pirouette, basic gray
Ink: pretty in pink, basic gray, pink pirouette
Accessories: QK button, Fiskars border, dimensionals, SU Markers
Techniques: create a background

No comments: