TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pot Full of Posies

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 360 - Groundhog Day where we were to pick an image and stamp it multiple times. I stamped the single posie image eight times, 1st four in pool party and then just off abit in island indigo.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 370.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 360 - White Island Pool.
My shadow images are for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE #362 - Try This or Try That.
I cut the flower pot in island indigo and the top in pool party then embossed the island indigo layer with SU Textile EF which mashed the embossing so I put it back in the Nestie flower pot die and embossed it again. I added a flower with a gem on the side to the pool party top part. The flower pot is up on dimensionals.
For the bottom portion I used Martha Stewarts Diamond fence border punch on top of some pool party cs.
Hope you like it, now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Pocket Full of Posies
Paper: white, pool party, island indigo
Ink: pool party, island indigo
Accessories: MS Diamond Fence, Flower punch, stamp-a-ma-jig, gem, dimensionals
Techniques: shadow stamping, 3D

No comments: