TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Puppy Love

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 362 - Night of Blue Cake.
I did a small piece of white cs using Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 364 - Wrinkle Free Distress using my SU Markers for ink and misting.
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY'S SKETCH CHALLENGE # 228.
My image is a digital image purchased a while back from Designed2Delight and needing the perfect opportunity to be colored and used. I cut it out and popped it up on the bashful blue scalloped heart after sponging the inside of the Nestie with the die in place.
My dp is from a newly purchased stack from The Paper Studio.
I have battled for over month now of which Valentine card to give to my dear sweet hubby who is just the love of my life and this will be it. I had to wait 11 years to find him but I have never been sooo much in love that it hurts to be apart even long enough for work. I hope he likes this one.
Have a fabulous day of LOVE!!
RECIPE:
Stamps: Puppy Love - D2D
Paper: white, vanilla, crumb cake, bashbul blue, TPS dp
Ink: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Digi image, copics, Nesties Scallop Heart, dimensionals, wax paper, SU Markers, sponges
Techniques: sponge distressing, 3D, Wrinkle Free Distressing, copic coloring, dry embossing

No comments: