TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Distressed True Friend

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 364 - Wrinkle Free Distress and my layout is from today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 157 - Sketch by Nancy Littrell.
I love it when these 2 work together so perfect.
I used Ranger distressing inks:
Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, & Frayed Burlap for my focal panel then stamped the flower & sentiment from True Friend using Broken China which turned a bit teal so my middle panel is Taken With Teal cs matted on vanilla base cs.
I love how this background panel turned out.
Hope you do too
RECIPE:
Stamps: True Friend
Paper: vanilla, taken with teal
Ink: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Frayed Burlap, Broken China
Accessories: Brad
Techniques: wrinkle free distress

No comments: