TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Whippin' Up Some Turkey

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. I also used Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Outside the Box on this darling image. My image is one I got from Shannon last year and never used. It is a Whipper Snapper image and it is just adorable. I used my copics to color and my dp is from Recollections Autumn stack. Love me some Recollections dp!
RECIPE:
Stamps: Let's Talk Turkey - Whipper Snapper
Paper: brown, white, Red, Recollections
Ink: black
Accessories: copics, ribbon
Techniques: out of the box, 3D, copic coloring

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Me loves me some recollections dp too!LOL!! Love how you cut his feathers out of the box! Ive used that image several times and have never thought to do that!LOL!!