TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

CSS TTC11 Harvest Wheat

This is for today's Take The Tuesday Challenge from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS BLOG. Every month Clear and Simple host a different challenge. This month's challenge is a color challenge of Close to Cocoa, Summer, Sun, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. What gorgeous fall colors to play with. I colored this awesome image from Harvest using my copic markers for the matching colors. I stamped the wheat background in close to cocoa on vanilla cs and sponged some CTC on the main image. Both stamp sets can be purchased from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS. I used my Nesties for the focal panel and matt. My layout is from a sketch I found a couple of weeks ago from CARD POSITIONING SYSTEMS - # 139. I love this layout. I hope you like it and hope you play along with this months challenge.

2 comments:

Nicki (CSS) said...

Love the fall harvest scene you've created, and the background looks fantastic!

Maria said...

Great harvest card Neva!