TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Gift of Love

MIL had her skin removed from her thigh and grafted on her arm Tuesday. The docs say it went well, she says it hurts like all get out. They are hopeful of coming home today. I wanted to stamp Tuesday and the color challenge was not up and I had to be at work early so no stamping for me until this morning so I did my usual and piled them alll together. LOL. This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Very Bravo Kraft and Monday's TECHNQIUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Paper Towel Flowers. I used 1 drop at a time to get varigated shades of burgandy coloring. I love this color. I also used a bit more glimmer mist this time and this one really sparkles, I love me some glitter and shine. My flower is held together and attached to the focal panel by a vanilla lg brad. My sentiment is from Close to My Heart and is stamped in bravo burgandy. I doodled around the edges. The dp is some Shannon gave me and I know it is from basic gray paper line but not sure which stack it came from, sorry. But it does match burgandy great ... bravo.. LOL. Have a great stampin' day all.
RECIPE:
Stamps: The Gift Of Love - CTMH
Paper: kraft, vanilla, bravo burgandy, basic gray dp
Ink: bravo burgandy
Accessories: brad, glimmer mist
Techniques: Paper Towel Flower

2 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW this is soooo wonderful Neva!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Its from wassail!! Beautiful card!!!