TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cool Wishes Sneak Peek

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Pretty Olive Baysand Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Stocking Gift Card Holder. I love this little stocking Lynn. So much fun and cute too. I am hanging this one up just for decoration on the tree. I love this new set being released soon from TREEHOUSE STAMPS - Cool Wishes. I stamped the penguin in graphite black on white cs and cut him out then attached him on the front of the stocking after coloring his scarft with copics. My stocking is in pretty in pink, I used some dp from Tango Expressions and changed one of the circle colors to Bermuda bay. I trimmed the heel and toe with the same thin gold cording that I used to make a hanger with.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cool Wishes - THS
Paper: white, pretty in pink, Tango Expressions
Ink: graphite black
Accessories: copics, gold cording
Techniques: Stocking Gift Card Holder