TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So Sweet Strawberries

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Always Real Chocolate. For my layout I used today's FLOURISHES TIMELESS TUESDAY CHALLENGE sketch. I also included Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Outside the Box. I stamped my image in graphite black, cut around the left side then used the Nestie large square to complete the cutting process. I cut a little too close inside so I ended up having to trim all the way around losing my embossing look (insert pout here). Focal image is matted on red then artichoke. My dp panel is from MME stack and the red strip was ran through the cuttlebug with my brand new heringbone folder. Love that CB. I tied some choc grosgrain ribbon around both panels and added a bow on the dp strip. They both are dark brown even though the one on the dp panel looks black.  I need a new camera for Christmas! I stamped the large berry, colored with copics, cut it out and popped it up and covered it with crystal effects. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Strawberries - Flourishes
Paper: whtie, always artichoke, real red, MME
Ink: graphite black, choc chip
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, crystal effects, copics E47,E49,G94, G99, R27, R29
Techniques: copic coloring, out of the box,

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Absolutely adorable! Loving the layout! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Neva!!! Oh - I'm so happy you had a chance to include the FTTC in your card!!! Not only did you rock the Sketch, but the colors and the image are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Also *thank you* for your kind comments all the time...you are too sweet!!! Big hugs ~S~

Betty Wright said...

Neva, this is beautiful! I know I commented at SCS, but I just had to give a shout out here, too! LOVE the CE detailed strawberry! Thanks for playing FTTC!!!