TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Tagged Stocking Gift Card Holder

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Stocking Gift Card Holder. What a darling and simple way to present a gift card. I love these. I will be making more of these but this one was made with old olive cs and Holiday Stack dp from Hobby Lobby. I trimmed the edges with gold cord and tied cord to hang from the tree as well. I stamped a tag from The Tag So Much set in riding hood red then trimmed with the small tag punch and matted on riding hood red with the large tag punch. Ran a split ring through the hole and slipped it in the hanging cord. This is an Olive Garden Gift card for my darling hubby for Christmas. He and I both love that place so I guess it is for me too huh? LOL. So how did I do?
RECIPE:
Stamps: Tags So Much
Paper: riding hood red, old olive, Holiday dp
Ink: riding hood red
Accessories: gold cord, template
Techniques: Stocking Gift Card Holder

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is sooo cute!! Love the gold trim!!