TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mary Angel Playing in the Puddles

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Biggan. I have admired her gallery for a long time. I decided on CASEing her AUTUMN GIRL CARD. I changed the layout, colors just a bit and used a different image but the same type. I used my seriously neglected High Hopes image. this little angel just tickles my funny bone. I remember playing in the rain puddles as a kid and fussing at my kids for doing the same thing, LOL. My image was stamped in graphite black then colored with copics Blender pen, B91, E07, E08, E09, E35, D37, E39, E50,, E51, Y000, Y00, & Y02. I trimmed an oval from Sahara Sand then sponged some going gray and basic gray to make it look like rain clouds. Focal panel is matted with really rust. My dp base is Indian Summer matted on dusty durango. My layout is from CARD POSITIONING SYSTEMS SKETCH # 143. What a fun layout to play with this week.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Mary Angel - HH
Paper: White, really rust, dusty durango, sahara sand
Ink: graphite black,
Accessories: copics, Fiskars oval, ribbon
Techniques: Out of the Box

No comments: