TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

THT025 Cool Wishes Sneak Peek

This is for today's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE #025 - Color Challenge to use Old Olive, Real Red, White, and Black. I used a set soon to be released from TREEHOUSE STAMPS called Cool Wishes. It is just darling. I stamped the penguin in graphite black then colored the scarf with copics. I sketched some lines for snow hills then made some faint blue lines to accent the hills. I stamped the trees from Jolly Snowman in kiwi kiss then accented the edges with my white jel pen. The dp is from Hobby Lobby's Seasons Greetings. The old olive layered was stamped with the snowflake in versamark champagne. I trimmed the white stip with Marta Stewarts drippy goo border punch.

Come on and play along, just include THT025 in your tag or keyword when uploading. Don't forget about the DT Call as well. Have you even wanted to be on a stamp companies design team? Now's you chance. See the top of the Treehouse Blog for directions.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Cool Wishes - THS
Paper: White, real red, HL Season's Greetings dp
Ink: graphite black, old olive, kiwi kiss
Accessories: copics, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Border Punch