TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Studio CASEing Ms.Boo

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Ms.Boo. I love Jen's CAS style and decided on her FALLING LEAVES. I changed the colors, replaced the dotted line with a sentiment, used only 3 leaves which were also from a differnt set, and used a different type of ribbon. My color combo inspiration came from Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE - Franz Porcelain's using this gorgeous GOLD LEAF AND ACORN DESIGN TRAY. I love the changing colors of fall. The stamp set I used has just been released today from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS called Fall Studio. I used old olive, crushed curry and dusty durango for my leaes and sentiment attempting to simulate the colors of the changes. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fall Studio - Clear and Simple Stamps
Paper: white
Ink: old olive, crushed curry, dusty durango
Accessories: ribbon
Techniques: CAS

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Neva:

Love the CAS card, it's gorgeous!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love this beautiful CAS fall card!!! Great job caseing!!