TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cup of Cocoa Snowman Soup Treat Box Sneak Peek


OH I just love this time of year and sending Snowman Soup is right up there on the top of my To Do List. LOL. I made this treat box out of a piece of Winter Textured DP from Wal Mart years ago. It measures out finished 5H,4L,1W and is filled with Hot Cocoa Mix, Marshmallows (they are there just hard to see) and a candy cane. I punched out the Nesties Oval Scallop in the center of the front side of the treat box then used that section to matt the sentiment on that is stamped in bashful blue and pacific point for the matching greeting card using a white card base and the dark blue textured cs from the stack. I used a set that will be released Dec 1st at midnight from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS. Hold onto your hat's because Sue has created another awesome template to coordinate with this darling stamp set. Oh I hope you like this sneak peek. Keep watching for more sneak peeks and eye candy from the CSS Design Team Members. Here is a snap shot of everything separated.and this is a close up of the card.

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Great coordinating set Neva, love the little container and the card layout is very cool.