TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Sneak Peek Cup of Cocoa in a Winter Sleigh

Well Sue Berker over at Clear and Simple Stamps has done it again with a fantastic and fun template this month as a bonus. With the holiday season getting to a great start this Winter Sleigh template is a perfect addition to the seasonal decor around the home or office. Fill it full of goodies and watch everyone around flock to your desk

I used some red glitter dp for the sleigh body and some metallic dp for the gold frame. For the inside I used my gold leafing pen. I used 4 lg gold brads to attached the frame to the sleigh. A gold wired ribbon bow adorns the outside, red confetti paper on the inside topped with red and gree peppermints. I punched 2 Nestie labels 4 in Glorious Green cs then stamped the frame image from Cup of Cocoa set that will be released on Dec 1st in real red and the sentiment is from a set released the 15th of this month called Cookie Bake. Both sets are from Clear and Simple Stamps. I cut out the frames and attached it to the Nesties on both sides so that they look the same from front and back then adhered them to the jumbo paper clip and slid the clip to the side of the sleigh. This template can be found on the Clear and Simple Stamps Blog for you to print out and make one for yourself. I love how this turned out and hope you do too.

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

great sleigh, love the gold frame!